NANA was a little project by Tu Nga and yours truly, where we honour all the ladies we meet and feature their inspiring life stories – not only your average Beyoncé but also girls sitting next to you at the bus stop.
Although we discontinued the project – Tu Nga moved to Siargao to become a surf queen/to build her piece of heaven, and I started this little project, The Oh Collective – we are still in awe of the inspiring women we daily meet.
- Shirley Immerzeel: fighting for gender inequality in Afghanistan
- Sandra Shiwani van Doesburg: finding the balance between Nepal and Europe
- Sammy Jo: being an inspiring non-girly girl
- Stella Xu: being #lowkey the daughter every parent wanted
- Miao Wang: balancing shark conservation with a corporate career
- Michelle Aboro: fighting taboos as a cancer survivor
- Breonna Taylor: remembering her name
- Kicki Yang: on choosing her own path
- Radhi Devlukia: on seeing the good in every situation