I love lists. I love VLOOKUP. I love rating (I have a rating list of e-ve-ry-thing). I love stationery. I think it’s an Asian Girl thing. Or maybe it’s just me 🤷🏻♀️. But here are some lists I think that might be useful/fun for you too:
To IG follow
- Eden’s Greg & Happy mixing mandarin & English with some goodies beats NTS NTS NTS
- Riding the Asian/Western train – my eternal girl crush mixing Asian/Western beats
To healthy (this isn’t a verb, but it should be)
- Get an HPV test!!! And then tell your sister/cousin/neighbour to do it too
- Train lucid dreaming to enhance skill acquisition and reactive forgotten languages
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF. Tony & Warren, Reddit and Rachel made me do it. Just dabble around a bit – see what works for you. I use DeGiro to invest.
- Maybe some Disney. I bought it a month ago for $110 and it’s at $130 at the moment of writing. These are all Disney’s subsidiaries.
I knów you guys are not stupid. And also that I am not. We both understand I am not accountable for any financial losses – but if you make massive gains: please buy me a villa.